Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Happy & Unhappy Moments

~Unhappy~
I got a B- for my English, absolutely disappointed.
I got a B+ for my Bm, a little frustrating but the mark was not bad after all.
I got 31/60 for Bio paper 2 structure which was the utter fail for me.
I was unable to get an A+ for my additional mathematics.
My mum refused to celebrate my birthday at a place that I really wished for.

~Happy~
I was able to pull out 8A's and 2B's for my trial.
My Bm is improving but slowly. Better late than never.
I finally got a nice football after 17 years, pretty lame huh? But it was one of my happiest moment.
I was able to get an A for my accounts even though it was the first test.
As much as I admired my eldest brother, I will give my best shot to excel in my Spm and reach for the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment